Cherub's Kiss - Home of the Auriel and HoneyBoy! in Australia.
Home of the Original Splitsie
Hand dyed and Hand Embroidered Nappies and Clothing.
Hand applique by machine!
Hand crafted quality Modern Cloth Nappies.
- Igo Pty Ltd trading as Cherub's Kiss
ABN - 44 090 681 742
Postal Address - PO Box 2283, Keperra. Qld. 4054
Email address - Customer Service - email@example.com
What we Make
- All cloth nappies are hand made on site.
All items are hand cut, hand snapped and made with love, individually just for you.
All appliques are hand drawn, often to match a specific fabric or request. These appliques are hand steered by machine for a sturdy attachment.
All embroidery is done in house.
We have an embroidery machine, but please don't ask for licensed designs as these are not available due to copyright constraints. Dyeing is generally done in house as well, again it will be noted in the listing if it's been dyed by another WAHM. Please note that whilst we will try very hard to meet your requests when dyeing it is not an exact art, and variations may occur.
- Our clothing is also made in house. We make a variety of items, please email should you require something special. We make a large range of clothing, including embroidered singlets, shorts, pants, tees, dresses and smocked garments. You can expect the same attention of detail from our clothing as you've come to expect from our Cloth Nappies. Lesley has been producing garments for sale mostly in the smocked/heirloom category for the past 18 years.
Should you require a special garment, please email us for more details. Please note smocked garments generally require at least a 6 week lead time.
Items that are brought in from another WAHM will, as always, be noted on the listing.
What size do I need?
- Sizing depends entirely on your bub's shape, measurements are generally a much more accurate way of determining size than weight. And we recommend going with measurements before weight when choosing your size. If you have queries about what size to choose, please don't hesitate to contact us, so we can recommend the appropriate size.
- Auriel Sizing
- Please note all measurements are taken UNSTRETCHED
Size 0 - to fit 3.5 - 9 kg, Rise 37 cm, Thigh 19 - 27 cm, Waist 34 - 48 cm
Size 1 - to fit - 4.5 - 10.5kg - Rise42cm, Thigh 22 - 28cm, Waist 38cm - 49cm
Size 2 to fit 8.5 - 16.5 kg, rise 47 cm, Thigh 28 - 39 cm, Waist 44 - 57 cm
Size 3 to fit from 11kg, rise 51cm, Thigh 29 - 37 cm, Waist 44 - 58 cm
- HoneyBoy! Sizing
- Again please go with measurements before weight. HoneyBoy! Nappies are very generous in their sizing. Most people will never need a large. Generally either a medium or medium/long will see your bub through to Toilet Training.
Newborn to fit - 2.7 - 5.5kg, Rise 33cm, Waist 27 - 35cm
Small to fit - 3.6 - 7.2kg - Rise 37cm, Waist 30 - 38cm
Medium to fit 6 - 11.5kg, Rise 46cm, Waist 41 - 53 cm
Medium Long to fit 8 - 14kg - Rise 51cm, Waist 41 - 53cm
Large to fit - 9 - 16kg, Rise 51cm, Waist 48 - 63cm
X-Large to fit - 13.5kg plus, Rise 53cm - Waist 53-68cm
- Raphael Sizing
- These are only sold in Newborn Size in a pack of 3. They are designed to fit 2.75 to 5.5kg but are mostly hand dyed velour so may stretch to fit your bub for longer.